Introduction

Thank you for checking out my blog! This is my first blog and I am very excited to be writing it. I have many goals in life. One of them is to write a big fat book one day. Hopefully writing this blog will help prepare me more for writing my book.

Now lets get to the point. Getting Back to You is about how to get yourself back after living in some sort of highly stressful situation. Perhaps you have watched a loved one slowly suffer to death, gone through a divorce, an abusive relationship, or lived with someone with an addiction. These are just some examples as there are many other situations that apply.

It's important to never let the bad things that have happened to you keep you from seeking the good in life. I have to remind myself of this from time to time. However, it can be very hard to get back to normal. Hopefully I can help you get back to a less stressful, happy and healthy life so you can get out there and find the good.

Who am I to help? Well, I've gone through all of the examples I listed. Yes there were many daunting times in my life, but you can't be a writer without having something to write about. You know what they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. (Sorry if Kelly Clarkson is stuck in your head the rest of the day.)

It's another one of my goals in life to help as many people as I can so please share my blog with anyone who you think could benefit from reading it. If I am able to help even just one person it would be worth sharing my experiences and all of the efforts I put into this.

Note: Keep in mind that I am NOT any sort of licensed medical professional, and that if you need medical attention for any physical or mental reasons, please seek it!

{photo credit: ebenwatt.wordpress.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment